Please join the Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Manitoba (ACEC-MB) for a professional development event on February 10, 2016.
The topic is “Quality Project Delivery – Best Practices to Deliver Outstanding High Quality Projects” and will be presented by Mr. Ben Novak, a professional speaker with Design Firm Seminars.
The course will take place on Wednesday, February 10, 2016, from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm at the WSP Group office, 1600 Buffalo Place, Winnipeg, MB. The deadline to register for the course is February 3rd. Check-in and continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 am, with the course beginning at 8:00 am.
In today’s challenging world of tight budgets, compressed schedules, evolving project delivery models, increasing project complexity and other pressing factors, delivering quality projects is an ever increasing challenge. Join ACEC MB as we explore best practices for high quality project delivery.
Topics will include:
• how the initial proposal and contract can affect project quality,
• what impact the varying project delivery models have on quality,
• tips for effective project management to help improve overall project delivery,
• key aspects of quality management including project documentation, understanding the role of construction observation, and why it is vital to project quality,
• and finally, a look at the impact that having the right, well trained people has on delivering quality.
This one day seminar is sure to arm participants with the knowledge they need to improve the quality of their projects.
Who should attend?
This seminar provides an overview of key concepts relating to quality project delivery methods at all levels of a project. This course is essential for young professionals, managers, and executives working in the construction, engineering and architectural industries; and their clients.
Cost for each participant is as follows:
Employees of ACEC member firms: $345.00 + GST
Employees of non-member Firms: $395.00 + GST
Breakfast, lunch and course materials are included in the cost.
To register and pay on line, following is the link:
As ACEC-MB still incurs catering costs related to no shows, participants who register but do not attend, will be invoiced unless cancellations are received 72 hours prior to the event.
APEGM CPD Credit