ACEC Manitoba is proud to host a ½-Day Interactive Workshop led by The City of Winnipeg’s Infrastructure Planning Division.
ON: The City of Winnipeg’s Updated Asset Management Program
DATE: Thursday October 20, 2016
TIME: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
8:00 am – 8:30 am: Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
The Norwood Hotel (112 Marion Street) – Promenade “B” on the main floor
LED BY The City of Winnipeg
The purpose of this workshop is to have a productive group discussion between the City of Winnipeg and ACEC Manitoba members on the City’s Asset Management Program. The City will lead discussions on the following topics:
- The business need for Asset Management
- What Asset Management is and how it is being implemented by the City
- The value proposition for consulting engineering companies
- How consulting engineering companies can support and participate in the City’s Asset Management journey
- How the City can continually improve the Asset Management System
- Other related areas of discussion, with the intent to create an on-going communication channel
Register today by emailing ACEC Manitoba’s Executive Director, Shirley Tillett at Shirley@acec-mb.ca
This free event is only open to ACEC Manitoba member firms.
Registration is limited to the first 30 registrants. Register early to ensure your spot.